Has someone ever given you a gift or done something so heartfelt that you had no idea how you could possibly thank them? Consider an artistic greeting card! The possibilities to send a Thank You card are endless. People are always going above and beyond to be generous and thoughtful when we least expect it. If you’re trying to think of the right thing to say, we got you covered. Here are some Creative Ways to Say…
…If someone did something nice for you:
- Simple: Thanks for always going above and beyond.
- Heartfelt: I really appreciate your help. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- Formal: Thank you for all that you have taught me. I value and respect your opinion.
- Funny: Even though I am lactose intolerant, you know I could never pass up your incredible cheesecake. Thanks for hosting!
…If someone gave you a gift:
- Simple: Thanks a bunch for your thoughtful gift!
- Heartfelt: Thank you so much for celebrating with me last weekend. My birthday was so much more special because I got to see you in person!
- Formal: Thank you so much for the gift card. It will definitely be a huge help as I move into my new place next month!
- Funny: Nothing will ever top your birthday gift to me. I will be shouting Thank You from the rooftop for months to come!
…If you were just thinking of someone:
- Simple: As always, you give the best advice. Thanks!
- Heartfelt: Thank you for your endless support and for always believing in me.
- Formal: I am lucky to know you, my sister and my friend. You mean the world to me, and I’ll thank you ’til the very end.
- Funny: If you had a penny for every time you made me smile, you’d be rich!
…If you just had a job interview:
- Simple: Thanks for your time today.
- Heartfelt: I wanted to take the time to thank you. Your kind words warmed my heart.
- Formal: Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today. I admired what you said about the company’s values and feel confident that my values align with yours.
- Funny: Thanks for the peach cobbler recipe you gave to me. It made my day, along with meeting you, of course. I can’t wait to bake this weekend!
…If you just want to make someone’s day:
- Simple: I just wanted to say Hello!
- Heartfelt: Thank you for being the sunshine to my cloudy day. You always know how to cheer me up!
- Formal: Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.
- Funny: You are the rainbow sprinkles on top of my ice cream sundae.
And if you simply can’t put into words how thankful you truly are, let the unique design of the card speak for itself. A simple Thank You/Gracias/Merci/Gracie will do just fine! The greatest part about a greeting card is that everyone appreciates them, no matter what they say. As long as it comes from the heart.
Click for our variety of Thank You cards HERE, and follow us on Instagram to keep up-to-date with The Greeting Card Shop!
Thanks a million for reading this blog!